Position: Posdoctoral Research Fellow
1) PhD in Civil Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related areas.
2) Expertise in Soil mechanics and/or Rock mechanics both with a numerical or experimental emphasis.
3) Desired but not mandatory: Expertise with large deformation analysis methods such as Material Point Method, Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics or Particle Finite Element Method.
1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
2) Candidate’s Ph.D. degree should be obtained within 3 years.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For postdoctoral fellow who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For postdoctoral fellow who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to email@example.com, and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
1.Postdoctoral application form/ Resume (see attachment);
2.2 reference letters